Follow by email:

4/22/14

Art Tuesday #5: Megan P.

I love asking people to draw in my sketchbook. I ask my close friends, little kids, and occasionally people I've just barely met. Today, I'm going to share two drawings from someone in that last group.

This isn't her, FYI--just a random stranger she used as a subject...
My mom took her ASL class to the zoo, and I tagged along. That's where I met Megan.
I'll also mention here that she did both of these drawings on a train in about ten minutes. It was pretty impressive. =)

I didn't know  that I was her next victi--I mean subject until she was mostly done. Haha.
I loved the way her face lit up when I asked her to draw, and the way she went ahead and did two pages without me even asking. And of course I knew I was in for something good when she dug out some fancy pens from her bag to draw with. Megan is a pretty fantastic artist, and seeing her enthusiasm has been inspiring me to draw all day today. (I'll have to put those drawings up here next time...)

Go out and draw something! Happy Art Tuesday!

Christian

1 comment: