Follow by email:

11/12/13

Art Tuesday #2: Satyrdolphins

So this week's post is short, but significant. I have combined my love of dolphins with my love of deer and goats:

Behold, the satyrdolphin!
This came about as a result of a painting that hangs in one of my classrooms at Criswell. For some reason, it always captures at least five minutes of my attention every time I have class in there.... I know nothing about it, except that my Roman World professor's name is signed at the bottom. So I should probably ask him about it...

I have no idea why I love staring at this thing.
So there you go. Please go draw a satyrdolphin, and make my day. =D

Happy Art Tuesday!

Christian

2 comments:

  1. Mine would be unrecognizable if I tried, but I like yours!
    Since Brad loves goats and orca, I'm going to share with him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try anyway!
      And I'm glad! Thanks! =D

      Delete